Okay, so this post will mostly be tongue-in-cheek… and most of you know that I also teach piano lessons in Nashville, as well as have mobile music teachers as of the Fall 2008, so I don’t solely rely on Real Estate. BUT, just for laughs, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Things I Learned in 2008 (from a Realtor’s Perspective in the Middle Tennessee area)!
I prefer doing this from 10 down to 1, so…..
9. Keep smiling, just keeeeeepppppp smiling! Attitude is SOOOOO important!
8. Vision Boards!!! Surround yourself with your goals! Look at them and review them every day!
7. Never, never, never (did I say NEVER??) give up!
6. When the mortgage broker tells you no, continue to BELIEVE! Nine times out of ten, there IS a solution to every problem!
5. Chase, chase, chase those LEADS!
4. Suit up and show up! Sometimes just being at the office (even when you really don’t have a reason to be there) can make a difference.
3. SOCIAL NETWORKS – Need I REALLY say more???
2. Do the next right thing. We all make mistakes. How we handle them makes the difference.
1. Well, come on now, you KNEW this was going to be at the top of the list! ACTIVE RAIN – USE IT!!!! Blog, Make Friends, Post for Localism, LEARN ALL YOU CAN!!!!
So thanks for bearing with me on these top 10 – now LET’S ALL WORK ON OUR TOP TEN THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH IN 2009!!!
For information on Real Estate in the Middle Tennessee area, please contact Realtor Emily Lowe at 615.509.1753.