Madison, TN’s Finest New Listing – 228 Slayton Drive!
TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF THE NEW OWNER, I AM REMOVING THE INTERIOR PHOTOS…
Let me introduce you all to my newest listing, 228 Slayton Drive! Located in Madison, TN, this property was built in 1979. With 3 Bedrooms and 1.5 Baths, this renovated home sits on nearly a half acre (0.49 acres)!
Here are the specifics, at a glance, to this Madison, TN home for sale:
- Approximately 1527 square feet
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- Fully Renovated
- Full Unfinished Basement with Expansion Potential
- One-Car Garage
- Half Acre Lot (0.49 acres)
- Fully Fenced Back Yard
- This home can go FHA or VA and will also help the First Time Buyer get their $8000 Tax Credit
- Taxes are $1,200 Per Year
- Schools are Old Center Elementary, Brick Church Middle School and Hunters Lane Comp High School
This house for sale in Madison, TN is what I like to call a PERFECT 10!
If you are interested in finding a home in Madison or in the Green Hills / David Lipscomb area of Nashville, or would like to look at other real estate for sale in the Middle Tennessee area, please search the MLS HERE. Please note: You will have to register with my site to be able to search the MLS. I will contact you initially and all requests thereafter for privacy will be respected.
Looking to move? Wanting to Invest? Need help as a First Time Buyer? Please feel free to call me, Emily Lowe (yes, I’m a Realtor, with The Lipman Group Sotheby’s International Realty) at 615.509.1753