Thanks to the lovely Vanessa Stalets, I have been meme’d!
So here we go:
5 Things You May not have known about Me:
1. I am a Nashville native. Most people in Nashville are NOT natives, we have a lot of imports, so a native is a pretty rare thing. AND I DON’T LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC!!!
By the way I saw this guy the other day and I laughed out loud, had to pull him over and take a pic…You’re SOOOOOO Nashville if…
2. I have a degree in Classical Piano Performance from Centenary College of Louisiana. That’s right, classical music! I LOVE TO PERFORM!!! I do love to write music as well.
3. Real estate is in my blood. My Dad’s a Realtor in Nashville as well and has been for 35+ years.
4. I LOVE TO GARDEN!!! Have a look at what has been blooming in my garden:
5. My favorite thing to do is go out with friends and just re-connect!
Overall, I love living in Nashville, I love my friends and family and I love living life to the fullest!
Now who should I MeMe????>>>>